9.20.2005

Karma Dept

Wow, it has been forever since I posted. Looking through my files, I find I have numerous half started post, things I never put up, things I meant to finish things that at the time should have been finished. Rather resembles my life, a lot of stuff I should have done. :/ Here is a short list of happenings and I will try to keep up with posts until tax season is upon me again.

Since my last post I have turned 31 yes that right I am female and I am not lying about my age.
I have lost a friend to cancer. Only the good die young and that was true here.

I have been to both GNE and Pennsic and survived. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

One of my best friends has moved to Vermont to be happier than she has ever been in her entire life. I miss her and wish she had found happiness closer to home.

My other best friend has survived the evacuation from Biloxi Mississippi leaving her brand new home with her one year old son, her sister and two kids and supplied with nothing but a diaper bag and baby book. She then traveled to a seedy motel in Alabama where they kicked her out by Friday to make room for the football team coming in. This forced her to drive to Maine during Labor Day weekend and the great gas hike. She is safe now with family and I am selfishly happy to have her home and close again.


I was in a car accident. It wasn't bad I just hit a rock, got a flat, found out my license was suspended, and had my car impound. I will discover if I am losing my license for a month when I go into court in October. This was the same day Vic was moving, I had not taken my pills, and I was trying to quit smoking. It was a bad day all around with the bill that came with it. On the other hand, it was nice of the officer to drop me off in the brand new SUV police vehicle right in front of the office while clients were there. Oh and did I mention the cat puked all over Vern's new rugs. Guess who got to clean it!!! Come on guess!!!!

Right now I am coping with depression combined with or caused by the fact that I am experiencing severe insomnia, Husson college is dicking me around, I just replaced the breaks in my car and paid out way more than I had in the bank and I am reaching critical in my self-esteem again.

Not every thing has been bad though.

My birthday went just as I wanted. I was not in a mood to celebrate this year with the boy away and life changing so quickly and my friends respected that. They have no idea how much I appreciated it. Sometimes you want to party and sometimes you want to sit on a beach quietly with just your thoughts for company.

I have had a fantastic summer with Conrad. He is amazing and I love him. He has taken me into his heart and made me such a huge part of his life and there is no way I can show him what his love means to me because there isn't anything big enough that I can compare it to.

I went two weeks without makeup while at Pennsic. Yes, this affected my moods especially since I have not been in public willingly without makeup since I was 14 but I did it and that is one baby step towards my goal of being normal.

Two people I love and respect finally agreed to tie the knot. I love the fact that they were engaged at Pennsic and that I was there to witness their happiness that day. Congrats again guys.

I attended the wedding of my friend Jaime and had a fabulous time with a beautiful view and wonderful people.

I have made some new friends and strengthened some old friendships. This includes but is not limited to Joshua and I being able to have conversations that are almost back to the level of friendship we had five years ago. This makes me happy as I value all my friendships but is especially true for those that know me as well as he does.

I have managed to cut back on my smoking unless I am drinking and then I forget and bum cigarettes. This is good and bad but it is progress so I put it in the good list.

I still have a job, a home, and some of the best friends a crazy spider loving Goth chic could ever want so life isn't bad its just messed up.

Did I mention I hit a turkey on the way to work this morning? Sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home