6.23.2005

No one tell Amanda...

So just a few quickie's today.

One... It's National Pink Day NO ONE TELL AMANDA. I love the girl but her scream can damage your ear drums for life. I noticed a permanent loss in my hearing after the trip to New Jersey when she started screaming about leprechauns in a rest area parking lot.

Two.... Conrad's back from his five day work related trip THANK GOD! Hopefully I can sleep through a whole night without all the waking up bad dream crap. Last night he was suppose to get home at 9:00 pm instead it was 3:00 am and I couldn't sleep cause I was all excited waiting to see him. I'm so very tired.

Three... Internet is acting funny at work I can't live without my internet fix. I'm going to go on a rampage and damage something.

Four... The boss is driving me nuts and I really should stop here. If I write my plans out then they can trace it back to me. Sigh it's just I've been telling him to do his own taxes for four months and he's been procrastinating it. All of a sudden he decides it needs to be done so he cancels his trip that I have rearranged appointments around three times and plans to stay in the office this weekend to do his taxes. Great but I'm tearing down the freaking computers for upgrade this Sunday at noon if your taxes aren't done your SOL cause were down for a week. This has to be the first time he's listened to me in the year and a half I've worked here. ACKKKKKKKKKKK Shoot me now.

Five... Clients are rude, annoying, and demanding today and I can't tell them to fuck off.

Ok I'm done I'm going to go tell the boss I'm leaving cause he won't shut up and finish his work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hany Mihanny said...

it is so fun!?

12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Lady_Tease said...

Hey Zen,

I wasn't hiding I've been here the whole time. You just weren't looking hard enough. lol

8:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE pink!

::violently pukes::

10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home