5.05.2005

Distraction

Ok most of you know I have a small, discreet, stocking collection nothing major it is not a fetish. Well ok it is but it’s a good one. Today is a rather boring day at work and I've been on eBay looking at stockings since 10am. Just for something to do. I haven’t bought anything. I jokingly said to my boyfriend on IM that my goal was to see what the most someone would pay for a pair of stockings is on eBay. I have just reached what I think are the ultimate in stockings. I have a thing for the back seam / cuban heals. I mean come on!! They have to be the sexiest pair of stockings EVER made. I just found a pair online. Thigh high / nude with black accents / cuban heal / back seam / LATEX stockings These are going for $76 not including the shipping which is discussed after bidding closes. No, I am not going to buy them. I just wanted to share this unimportant discovery with someone since I had to go through 114 pages until discovery. Ya I am that bored……………………………………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home