4.25.2005

Getting my bearings…

As you can see, I started this blog at a horrible time. I really should have known better. I mean tax season was sneaking up on me and here I was thinking gee I think I'll start writing. Duh, I know better! I barely had time to eat, sleep, and throw on clothing this season never mind take the time to write complete sentences.

So, what has happened during the last four months? Well let's see. I have had two deaths in the family one Aunt and one Uncle, on opposites sides of the tree. I was not particularly close to either one but I am from a very tight knit family and it hurts me to see my family hurt. I also had one friend pass on. A loving, caring woman who most definitely did not deserve to go the way she did. I did not share this last death with a whole lot of people, something that is somewhat rare for me considering I usually speak first and then regret the stupid things that come out of my mouth later.

There has been one more marriage in the family and this one is from the next to the last of the eligible siblings left. Guess who the last one is?? Oh, come on guess!! Yah that's right, according to a wide family poll the eldest of ten, and the only one of marriageable age to not be shackled in marriage, or have children at this time is (drum roll please)
me. That interesting tidbit has been repeated way too much in the emails flying back and forth regarding this wedding. (I love my family so much I could shoot them at times.) To top off this year in weddings I have been informed I will be attending two very different weddings and I am expected to smile at both apparently something I am not known to do at weddings.

My best friend has broken up with her boyfriend of a year and is now planning to move to either Vermont or some other place to damned far away from me.

To top the wild months of winter off there are so many females knocked up or fast approaching due dates that I can not keep up. When did this baby craze happen? I know I am of the age group where this stuff happens but I did not get the memo about breeding in packs!! (No offense to my hormonally challenged friends intended of course.)


With me personally despite a few medical mishaps none of which I want to whine about at this moment, Its been a fairly good year for me. I have my Associates graduation ceremonies in June and my first Pennsic to prepare for. Oh and I think this time I have found the one. (gasp, hand to forehead, queue the romantic music) Maybe I'm wrong but I don't know, he seems pretty damned perfect right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home