6.03.2005

No reason

Ok I don't know why I'm starting to wig out now.

There's no reason for it.

The only thing I can think of is I'm anxious to be graduating tomorrow but why would I be having anxiety attacks and depression spells over achieving a goal in my life? Even if this is the first thing I set my mind to and actually achieved for myself and not for someone else. I just have this vague sense of dread I can't explain it. It makes no freaking sense. Someone hit me over the head with something till I smarten up will ya.

On a side note from Doomsville....today my baby sister Catherine is graduating high school. I am so proud of her. Prouder than I am of myself. Now if she can just stay the course and continue through to collage instead of screwing around like the rest of us kids did she could do well for herself. Pssssst Cat don't move in with the boyfriend their all evil and hormonal at that age. Just remember David and stay away from the dark side of the force.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady_Tease said...

They grow up eventually. :)

11:06:00 AM  
Blogger DeHuman8 said...

inge had the same thing...

4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home