5.18.2005

The way forward is sometimes the way back.

Ok I am sick and sick is not a good thing to be and because of said sickness I am only going to go over the Friday 13th, NIN/ Dresden Dolls show in Boston thing briefly.

While in Boston we had the pleasure of a personal Duck tour thanks to
Jet Black who drives his Salmon colored duck boat like a manic. :) It was fun being in a pinkish duck with a bunch of friends dressed in Goth gear, streaking down the streets of Boston, getting weird looks, and scoffing at the quacking tourist. I'd do it again in a heart beat! Heck they even dropped us at our restaurant.

The restaurant was this cute little Italian place that we would have never found on our own (thank you Amy) but was within easy walking distance of the Orpheum theater. They had affordable, yummy food with waitresses who were quick to help us but a little on the forgetful side. We all seemed to have a great time and over ate to our hearts content.

I had an amazing time at the NIN / Dresden Dolls concert. I fully admit to being completely blind to anything but the mind numbing experience of seeing NIN's live. Sorry I cannot help it, I have wanted to see them since the moment I fell in love with their music, which coincides with me stepping out of my Susie homemaker life into the one I am currently residing in. The place was a little too warm though, and I thought for sure I would pass out. I bought two tee shirts one for me that's so damn thin I think it was meant for wet tee shirt parties and the other for the boyfriend who deserved it for putting up with me screaming and jumping around like an idiot.

There's more to the night but I'm just not in the mood to go into it all right now. I had fun nuf said......

Wait, can I do it all again and this time avoid the getting sick thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just call for a "redo" and it should work. :)

12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home