12.14.2005

Moving to my LJ

So today sucked… At work we are behind for the beginning of tax season. We start in two weeks and haven’t hired anyone. My boss still hasn’t written out the rental agreements for me to take over on January first. His last son died Friday. He’s saying it’s a heart attack but I know it was an OD because I was friends with him and I know who fed him the shit. My boss had to go to the emergency room he’s so ill he can hardly move and I had finals today. There is no way in hell I passed. I studied like a bitch for three straight days and the moment I sat down and looked at the test I knew I was fucked. This isn’t one of my giggle I think I failed things. It’s real. There is NO possible way. I’ll still pass the class though because the rest of my grades are up there. However there goes my A average. So why did I decide the moment I got home to cut my own bangs??? Please explain?

In other news I think I’m finally going to ditch my blogger. I don’t want to lose what I’ve written about before so I’m converting it to my LJ. I just don’t have the time to keep up all these pages. It’s probably a rash decision made at the worst possible time but what the hell I think I’ll keep up today’s average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home