10.31.2005

Hmmmmm Trick............. or Treat..................

Friday the 21 was my court date and I have not wanted to put it into words for fear that it was not all a bad dream. Sigh so here is the reality. It was real. I paid a fine of $310, which I cannot afford, and even though they told me that was all that would happen, I called the state of Maine. Yes, I will be losing my license for two months and no, they cannot speed that up and let me do it now. I will have to wait the two months it takes to find and process the paper work. This of course lands me losing it right when I am on call 24/7 during the only time of year I really have to have a license. Oh and of course, they will inform me just like last time. (ha ha ha) So I will have to call once a week from now until it happens to find out if I still have a license because I do not trust them to actually let me know. Oh BTW no one knows what happened to my actual license so I’m driving around with a small piece of white paper that gives me permission from the state to drive due to the cop saying he had it which he apparently does not have it now. Do you have all that because my head hurts from it all? Oh, because of my head hurting from it I went out, had many many tequila shots that night, and cannot remember dancing in the rain in my socks. I am sure it was quite a bit of fun though. Thank you Robyn!!!

The 28th was the Big House Party and I spent all week getting the place to my liking knowing that it would be destroyed in the first 30 minutes. Still I am glad I did. I hate it when that place is a mess. Everyone seemed to have fun. No one puked or peed on the floors and nothing got broken whether it was relationships or actual property like in the past, so I guess it went well. There were tons of interesting costumes this year or maybe it was just the first year I actually paid attention because I was not avoiding or fighting with someone. It was a nice change of pace. I spent most of the night true to my costume of Little Miss Susie Homemaker but still had fun. It was not the same without Vic though.

The 29th was Goth Ball and wow everyone looked great. Conrad dressed in a tuxedo with tails and a top hat and looked amazing. He bought me a dozen roses and was so sweet I even got a dance in with him. Tallon and Inge won Goth King and Queen, which made sense because they looked fabulous. I just wish I had not been dealing with Me-shelle outside so I could have voted for them. It was not her fault I was outside and I know I did not have to deal with it but she was not that bad. The bouncer who was new was really rough with her. This surprised me because they never treat girls that way not even the ones they do not know, so I went to collect her stuff and call her a cab.
Juliette & the Licks played but as I am sure you have read on other blogs, they were not the best and from what I heard I should have arrived earlier if I had wanted to hear the better band. The Drama was at soap opera standards high for everyone but still it was a good night with all the pretty people, great DJ’s and lots of pictures being taken so I can post them for you later. Hint Hint

Today is Halloween and I am sitting in a half painted office wondering why the painters never showed this weekend and where they are today. I wore Gothy clothing in celebration of the day, and because its fun whenever I can get away with it now that I don’t have the Monday night outlet for cool dress up anymore. I have school tonight (as a bonus I get extra credit for dressing up) and then I’m thinking if I’m out early enough I should swing by and scare my nephews as any good Auntie should do.

I hope your tricks are just as good as your treats this year and that someone out there is having a more intersting day than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home